Wednesday, July 17, 2013

And She Fell in Love .....(Final part)

After a deep thinking, Julia decided to visit George in hospital. She was repenting on her acts.
Next day, she bought a  rose bokeh and some fruits for him.
After seeing her he was shocked .
George - "You ! here !"
(she bended her head)
Julia - "Yeah , It`s I."
George - "Wanna kill me!" (He said mockingly)
Julia (with teary eyes) - "Stop kidding. What happened to you."
George - "Nothing, I am taking rest here. you can see."
Julia(smiled) - "You sinner, I will really kill you."
George - "Ha ha ha, sister, please save me."
(Nurse came and it was medicine time, she hinted her to go out.)

Now , she often went to hospital for visiting him. But not have any clear information that when will he recover. Both became good friends and liked to share whole working day story with each other.

Julia - "Hey Buddy, How are you ?"
George - "Fine but feeling little bit pain in my body."
Julia - "No problem, You will recover soon."
George - "What`s about your restaurant? "
Julia - "Very fine. I am grateful to you, Thanks George !"


One day, George was a bit in critical condition. Head doctor was inspecting him. Julia reached at mean time.
She was shocked. In the end of inspection, he talked Julia.
Doctor - "Are you with Mr. George?"
Julia - "Yeah but ...."
Doctor - "Sorry to say but George is the guest of few days"
Julia - "What ?"
Doctor - "He is suffering from blood cancer and he is in last stage."
Julia - "Not possible, What are saying doctor? "
Doctor - " Yes , I am right. He will soonly pass away."

Julia at once went to George, slapped him and started scolding.
Julia - "What am I coming to know about you ? Is it right ?"
George - "Yes, He is right"
Julia - "Why did you not tell me."
George -"You did not ask"
Julia - "You .....!"

Whiningly she went to her house. She was crying bitterly and did not sleep whole night.
Next day , she was in hospital but George was dead.


At the death of George, father also told the reality of charity cheque. She was compelled to think "why good persons have very short life". she wanted his accompaniment.

One day George friend came in her restaurant. 
Philip - "Julia ?"
Julia - "Yes "
Philip -"George had told about you."
(she was surprised)
Julia - "What? What did George tell about me? How do you know George?"
 Philip - "I am his friend. He often talked about you"
Julia - "No, Your friend was liar. He did not tell me about his disease. Was he unknown from it? "
 Philip - "He knew everything about himself. He always said ,"I want to do good for other. I want to use the rest period of my life" and he did "
                                          After few talks he went away.

(She drown into deep thinking)
Although she did not love George but she was missing his absence. A girl who had not intended to love nevertheless she fell in love. Sad that there was no one who reply. 



For reading my next love story "Facebook Romeo"  keep in touch .......



No comments:

Post a Comment